Udon (Japanese flour noodles) is a very familiar food to most Japanese people.
Recently the noodles are made by automated machinery, but you can experience udon-making
with your own hands in a traditional way. As you will use flour from locally grown wheat, it will be a good opportunity to touch Japanese food culture and taste products of Hokkaido.
Group of 4 : 15,984yen
*One additional will be charged 3,780yen each.
Requirements for participation
Minimum : 4
Maximam : 7
*Participants must be 7 years or older.
Available time period
*Except from December 28 to January 3.
*Depends on the lecturer's schedule.
*Maximum time is 3 hours. The actual time will depend on the number and skill level
of the participants.
2. Making Udon
3. Tasting Udon
Included in this fee
English speaking assitstant
Not included in this fee
Transportation fees to and from location
Location to meet & Location we will disband
*We will inform you the details after booking confirmed.
*Please arrive at least 5min before the tour starts.
*Guests with flour allergy may not join this activity.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 2-7 days beforebooked date: 20% of program fee
* 1 day before of the booking date: 50% of program fee
* On the day/ No show or No contact: 100% of program fee
* After the tour starts: 100% of program fee
- The program schedule may be altered or cancelled due to inevitable conditions; in this case, you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
If you have any questions...