Chigirie refers to a collage made up of colored, traditional, Japanese paper called *washi*.
Torn pieces of *washi* create a unique touch in Chigirie art. You will try it on a piece of square cardboard and take it home as a memory of the trip.
This is also a good opportunity to experience ordinary Japanese life since the class is held at the lecturer’s home.
Group of 3 : 15,840 yen
*One additional will be charged 3,300 yen each.
Requirements for participation
Minimum : 3
Maximam : 7
*Participants must be 7 years or older.
Available time period
Everyday / 10:00～16:00
*Except first and third Wednesday, second and fourth Thursday,
fourth Friday, third Saturday.
*Depends on the lecturer's schedule.
*Maximum time is 2 hours. The actual time will depend on the number and skill level
of the participants.
Included in this fee
English speaking assitstant
Not included in this fee
Transportation fees to and from location
Location to meet & Location we will disband
*We will inform you the details after booking confirmed.
*Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the tour starts.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 2-7 days beforebooked date: 20% of program fee
* 1 day before of the booking date: 50% of program fee
* On the day/ No show or No contact: 100% of program fee
* After the tour starts: 100% of program fee
- The program schedule may be altered or cancelled due to inevitable conditions; in this case, you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
If you have any questions...