Ishikri Nature Walk with Picnic Lunch
Follow the sign " Hamanasu no Oka Park".
The Ishikari area is famous for the Ishikari River, Japan sea, and beautiful mountains.
You will walk with a licensed English-speaking guide through the "Hamanasu no Oka Park" which is famous for 180 different kinds of wild seaside plants. This park is located on a sandbar where the Ishikari River and the Sea of Japan meet. You can pass through the park walking along the promenade which connected to the estuary of the Ishikari river. How about a picnic lunch in the clear sea air ? The magnificent and beautiful view will be an unforgettable memory in Ishikari.
Group of 2 : 14,300 yen
*One additional adult will be charged 2,200 yen each.
*Participants must be 7 years or older and will cost the same with adults.
Requirements for participation
*Participants must be 7 years or older.
Available time period
From the beginning of May to the end of October
1.Tour starts at "Hamanasu no Oka Park Visiter Center”
2.Lighthouse in the "Hamanasu no Oka Park"
3.Walk through the "Hamanasu no Oka Park " along with a promenade to the estury.
4.Have a light picnic lunch beside the beach.
5.Famous sculpture "Muko no Tami"
6.Ishikari Beach Seaside Plant Conservation Center
7.Tour ends at “Ishikari Sightseeing Center”
Included in this fee
Licensed english-speaking tour guide
Light picnic lunch
Not included in this fee
Transportation fees to and from location
Location to meet & Location we will disband
Location to meet : In front of "Hamanasu no Oka Park Visitor Center"
*Address : 29-1, Hamamachi, Ishikari
Location we will disband : In front of “Ishikari Sightseeing Center”
*Address : 107 Oyafune-cho, Ishikari
*Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the program start time.
*You will walk approximately 5 km (3.2 miles).
*To prevent from insect bite or sunburn, we recommend wearing a long sleeved shirt and pants.
And comfortable shoes such as sneakers may be suitable for walking.
*As we will be walking in the wild path and beach, please be advised that your clothing may get a little dirty or wet.
*All activities will proceed in light rain weather, but we may contact you with additional instructions on the morning of the tour.
*Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or preferences.
Cancellations by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 2-7 days beforebooked date: 20% of program fee
*One day before booked date: 50% of program fee
*On the day of tour, or No show or No contact: 100% of program fee
*After the tour starts: 100% of program fee
- There will be no cancellation fees on the occasions where programs are altered or cancelled because of weather, soil conditions, or other unforeseeable circumstances.
■ By Car
1. Take Route 231 towards Ishikari for approximately 40 minutes.
2. Turn left onto Route 225 at the sign.
(Follow the sign to "Ishikarihama Beach".)
3. You will see "Ishikari Junior High School" on your left. Keep going straight for about 5 minutes.
4. You will find the sign "Hamanasu no Oka Park".After the sign, take the middle at the junction of three roads.
5. Next, you will come to an intersection then turn right.
6. Soon, you will find a small lighthouse in a grassy area. "Hamanasu no Oka Park Visitor Center" is across the street.
From Chuo Bus Sapporo Terminal.
・Take the Chuo Bus bound for Ishikari.
※Approximately 60 minutes.
1. Get off at the last stop "Ishikari" and walk about 15 minutes to the visitor center.
2. You will find the sign "Hamanasu no Oka Park". After the sign, take the middle at the junction of three roads.
3. Next, you will come to an intersection then turn right.
4. Soon, you will find a small lighthouse in a grassy area. "Hamanasu no Oka Park Visitor Center" is across the street.
Hamanasu no Oka Park Visitor Center
Turn left onto Rout 225 at the sign.
Ishikari Junior High School
Bus Stop "Ishikari"
If you have any questions...
After the sign, take the middle
at the junction of three roads.
You will come to an intersection then turn right.