Ishikari Nature Walk & Local Izakaya Experience
The Ishikari area is famous for the Ishikari River, Japan sea, and beautiful mountains.
You will walk through the "Hamanasu no Oka Park" which is famous for 180 different kinds of wild seaside plants. This park is located on a sandbar where the Ishikari River and the Sea of Japan meet. You can pass through the park walking along the promenade which connected to the estuary of the Ishikari river. How about having dinner at a local Izakaya, after this long walk ? There are many good Izakayas which have homely atomosphere and serve foods made of local ingredients. The spectacle of nature and taste of local
foods will grab your heart !
Follow the sign " Hamanasu no Oka Park".
Group of 2 : 27,500 yen
*One additional adult will be charged 6,600 yen each.
*Children 7 to 12 will be charged 4,400 yen each.
*Participants must be 7 years or older.
Requirements for participation
Minimum : 2
Maximam : 7
*Age above 7 can participate.
Available time period
From the beginning of May to the end of Octomber
*13:30 p.m -18:30 p.m
1.Tour starts at “Hamamasu no Oka Park Visiter Center”
2.Lighthouse in the "Hamanasu no Oka Park"
3.Walk through the "Hamanasu no Oka Park " along with a promenade to the estury.
4.Famous sculpture "Muko no Tami"
5. Ishikari Beach Seaside Plant Conservation Center
(Go to Izakaya by taxi)
6.Dinner at an Izakaya.
Included in this fee
Licensed english-speaking tour guide
Not included in this fee
Transportation fees to and from location
Additional dishes and drinks ordered
Location to meet & Breaking up location
Location to meet : In front of "Hamanasu no Oka Park Visitor Center"
*Address : 29-1, Hamamachi, Ishikari
Location we will disband : Local Izakaya
*There are many izakayaz that we can recommend. We will make reservations for you first and then let you know where to go.
*Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the program start time.
*You will walk approximately 5 km (3.2 miles).
*To prevent from insect bite or sunburn, we recommend wearing a long sleeved shirt and
pants. And comfortable shoes such as sneakers may be suitable for walking.
*As we will be walking in the wild path and beach, please be advised that your clothing may get a little dirty or wet.
*All activities will proceed in light rain weather, but we may contact you with additional instructions on the morning of the tour.
*Some local izakayas have no non-smoking areas.
* Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or preferences.
Cancellations by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 2-7 days before booked date : 20% of program fee
* 1 day before booked date : 50% of program fee
* On the day of tour, or No show or No contact: 100% of program fee
* After the tour starts: 100% of program fee
-There will be no cancellation fees on the occasions where programs are altered or cancelled because of weather, soil conditions, or other unforeseeable circumstances.
Hamanasu no Oka Park Visitor Center
Turn left onto Rout 225 at the sign.
Ishikari Junior High School
Bus Stop "Ishikari"
After the sign, take the middle
at the junction of three roads.
You will come to an interation then
■ By Car
1. Take Route 231 towards Ishikari for approximately 40 minutes.
2. Turn left onto Route 225 at the sign.
(Follow the sign to "Ishikarihama Beach".
■ By Bus
From Chuo Bus Sapporo Terminal.
・Take the Chuo Bus bound for Ishikari.
※Approximately 60 minutes.
1. Get off at the last stop "Ishikari" and walk about 15 minutes to the visitor center.
2. You will find the sign "Hamanasu no Oka Park". After the sign, take the middle at the junction of three roads.
3. Next, you will come to an intersection then turn right.
4. Soon, you will find a small lighthouse in a grassy area. "Hamanasu no Oka Park Visitor Center" is across the street.
If you have any questions...